Do you provide care for a loved one living with dementia?
The Savvy Caregiver® six-week program is a nationally recognized evidence-based dementia family caregiver training program, and Georgia Memory Net is offering free classes for the first 100 qualified applicants.
The Savvy Caregiver® program has been shown to:
- Teach effective dementia-caregiving skills and techniques that improve quality of life for both the caregiver and the individual living with dementia
- Provide strategies to enhance caregivers’ own self-care and day-to-day time with their loved one
The goal of this program:
- To increase dementia caregivers’ sense of competence and confidence in their care role by teaching and allowing them to practice proven skills.
Interested in registering for a free Savvy Caregiver® workshop?
- Click the button below or visit: bit.ly/GMNSavvyCaregiver.
- Answer a few screening questions and a Georgia Memory Net representative will contact you.
- Qualifying candidates will receive a link to an online portal for free, live, virtual classes.
Georgia Memory Net at a Glance
What is Georgia Memory Net and why does it exist? There’s so much information about Alzheimer’s and related dementias in Georgia, and how to diagnose and treat them, that it can become overwhelming. We’ve done our best to simplify the info into a clear one-page infographic.